In 2009, I had suffered numerous physical injuries due to excessive weight lifting. I was such a mess. I was in so much pain. My body felt as it were 100 years old, even though I was only 40 at the time.
Here is a list of the 5 injuries I had in 2008-2009:
- Excruciating tennis elbows. It hurt a lot just to brush my teeth. (An orthopedic surgeon told me to go home because there was nothing he could do for me).
- Awful heel spurs. Every step I took felt like I was stepping on a nail.
- Worn out and strained wrists
- Consistent lower back problems
- A knee injury that didn’t even heal correctly after surgery.
I recall saying to my spiritual mentor that I wish Jesus could walk by so I could touch the hem of His robe and be healed, just as many people experienced during Jesus’ ministry on earth. My mentor replied, “That is still available to us today through our faith.” I was baffled because nobody had ever told me that before.